Signal Integrity and High Speed Methodology - Course Description
Sintecs is organizing this training class in cooperation with Fast Edges Inc. And will be given by the Signal Integrity goeroe Mr. Rod Strange.
The three day class will allow you to become familiar with signal integrity analysis at the board level. The lecture's modules address transmission lines and their effects on digital circuitry and printed circuit boards. The course will present detailed examples from real-world designs to demonstrate the necessity of understanding signal integrity issues and applying sound signal integrity principles to your PCB Design.
Location: Conference hotel Willibrordhaeghe, Deurne
Pricing: € 2.195, including hotel and catering arrangement (If not staying in the hotel, the costs will be € 1.945)
If you are interested please register as soon as possible. Seats are limited.
For more information you can contact us: here.
With this course you will gain a better understanding of the following:
- Transmission lines and their effect on digital circuitry
- Printed circuit boards: drivers, receivers, Zo, Zdiff, stackup
- Quality board designs
- Termination, topology, timing, parasitics, etc
- Crosstalk: understanding and preventing
- Differential pair: termination, routing, timing, EMI
- Clock distribution, high speed busses, groundbounce
- Reference planes: ground, power, return currents, splits
- High speed layout: vias, connectors, capacitors, losses
- Testing issues: equipment, probes, test points
- Models: SPICE, IBIS, drivers, receivers, simulators and accuracy
- PCB simulations that detect signal integrity problems before fabrication
- Digital Design Engineers
- ECAD Designers with some high speed experience
- Technicians with High Speed experience
- Those who would like to further their knowledge on Printed Circuit Board Signal Integrity issues
- No advanced math is needed
The complete course description can be downloaded here.